*APR=Annual Percentage Rate 15 year amortization. Membership rules and restrictions apply. Variable rate based on Prime (currently 3.25% as stated in the Wall Street Journal). Discount rate is for the initial 6 months, rate will be adjusted to the qualifying tier rate plus prime with a maximum rate of 18%. Current projected rate after initial discount as low as 3.25% up to 90% LTV.
2Membership rules and restrictions apply. Offer subject to credit approval, not all borrowers will qualify. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Rates depend on LTV, lien position, and credit score.
Borrowers use home equity lines for some of life’s larger expenses, because homes tend to have a lot of value to borrow against. For example, you find that a lot of borrowers want to:
• Remodel or renovate the house
• Pay for a family member’s college education
• Finance the purchase of a second home
• Consolidate high-interest debts
• Take that much-deserved dream vacation
The equity in your home is calculated by using the appraised value as stated by an approved appraisal company. The difference of the appraised value minus any outstanding mortgages equals your total equity. A credit union representative will then help you determine the amount available for a line of credit. Simply write a check to access your HELOC account.
Home equity lines are attractive to borrowers for a few main reasons:
• Extended repayment schedules help to keep your payment low and affordable
• Have a lower interest rate (or APR)
• Easy access Line of Credit
• Payments on a home equity line may be tax deductible
By clicking "Continue to Website" below you are acknowledging that you understand the above information, and that you do not hold CPM Federal responsible for any information located on third party websites.